Absolutely Fabulous Tahini Dressing
This dressing is to die for ! I use this with falafel’s as a dip and it is perfect 😊
Tahini is made from ground sesame seeds and as well as tasting absolutely amazing it is full of essential fats, vitamins and minerals for one’s body.
Tahini is full of minerals such as phosphorus, lecithin, magnesium, potassium and iron, it is an amazing source of methionine, which aids in detoxifying the liver.
Tahini also helps to promote heathy cell growth and helps prevent anaemia.
It is surprisingly one of the best sources of calcium and is super high in vitamin E. Tahini also has an amazingly high amount of protein and it has even more protein than most nuts, it is easily digested and this is because of its high alkaline mineral content, which is great for assisting is healthy weight loss. Last of all tahini is full of unsaturated fats, making it a fabulous choice for a beautiful dressing.
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 glove of garlic crushed
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Place the tahini, apple cider vinegar, garlic, olive oil and water and mix until a nice smooth consistency forms.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with salads, sweet potato fries or try something else, anything that tickles your taste buds – eat and enjoy!!
Recipe Credit: Mia