Beautiful Beetroot Hummus
This hummus is not only delicious it is absolutely beautiful !
This Hummus is perfect with vegetables, crackers, on toast or as a salad dressing, you will find this beautiful beetroot hummus in my fridge at all times.
This beetroot hummus is ridiculously good with vegetable pasta like courgette spaghetti or just plain old pasta of course !
Beets are super high it vitamins and minerals and fibre essential for our overall health. So they are a great food choice to incorporate into our daily lives.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and that you find it just as delicious as I do !
- 1 tin of chickpeas washed and drained
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of tinned beetroots
- 3-4 tablespoons of water
- Place the chickpeas, tahini, mustard, pepper, apple cider vinegar, garlic and beetroots into a food processor and pulse until combined - add the water in until you get the consistency you are after.
- Place into a jar or container - serve with whatever takes your fancy - eat and enjoy!!!!!
- This hummus will last for 2 weeks when kept in the fridge in an air tight container or jar.
Recipe Credit: Mia