Very Berry ice Cream
This is the most tasty accident I have ever made !
This ice cream only has three ingredients and tastes just like banana ice-cream with the aftertaste of the raspberries.
I came up with this recipe one morning when I felt like a smoothie but i wanted it to be more the texture of ice-cream. I used all frozen ingredients and added in some milk to help blend it together.
This is such a brilliant recipe and I totally recommend you make it
I am positive you will love it just as much as it do!!!!!
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 6 tablespoons of any kind of milk ,coconut,oat,rice .... etc
- Place the bananas, raspberries and the milk into a blender and blend until all combined into a nice, thick and creamy mixture.
- Serve by itself or top with some fresh fruit, or even granola.
- Eat and enjoy!!!
- This recipe requires a blender.
- The bananas and raspberries must be frozen or it won't be ice cream texture it will be more like a very berry soup.
Recipe Credit: Mia