Homemade 6 Minute Peanut Butter
Peanut butter and jam used to be my absolute favourite combination for on toast , until I started reading the ingredients in store bought …. So I decided to recreate it from scratch.
And its AMAZING !
Pair your peanut butter and jam toast toast with a cup of chai tea or a spiced chai latte (my new go to drink at the moment) and you have yourself a simply perfect meal 😊
Try this peanut butter with my no sugar added chia jam for the perfect peanut butter and jam toast !
3 cups dry roasted peanuts
3 tablespoons honey
Pinch of Himalayan salt to taste
- Put peanuts in food processor and blast for 5 minutes.
- Keep going until it is smooth and creamy
- add the honey and salt and give it another blast until blended completely.
- store at room temp or in the fridge , we keep ours in cupboard because we go through it so quickly !
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of my chia berry jam http://sugarsoil.com/mias-creative-kitchen/mixed-chia-berry-jam/
- 1 or 2 slices of bread of your choice or you can use my bread recipe http://sugarsoil.com/mias-creative-kitchen/best-ever-gluten-free-bread/
- Place the toast in a toaster unit cooked and crispy
- Add on the toppings and eat straight away!!!!!
Recipe Credit: Mia