Rocky Road Bliss Balls
These rocky road bliss balls remind me of the rocky road ice creams that I used to eat as a kid!
I whip up a batch of these babies on Sunday and have them for snacks throughout the week.
These bliss balls are chocolatey, nutty and chewy, just the way rocky road should be!
Bliss balls are a delicious treat full of healthy fats from the nuts and good sugars from the fruit. Add some powerful antioxidants from the cacao powder and you have yourself the perfect treat.
Rocky road balls are an all round healthy and decadent treat that will be sure to satisfy any sweet cravings.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and that you think it is just as good as your favourite rocky road creation!
- 1/2 cup of goji berries
- 1/2 cup of cranberries
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 1/2 cup of pistachios
- 1/4 cup dates (soaked in boiling water to soften)
- 2 cups of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Place cashews and pistachios into a food processor and pulse until a crumb like texture appears - transfer into a seperate bowl.
- Place walnuts, goji berries, cranberries, cacao powder, dates and water into the food processor and pulse until a sticky mixture appears - pour into the bowl that has the cashews and pistachios and combine them together.
- Roll into balls and place them into the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy!!!
- These will last up to two weeks when kept in the fridge.