Press Play And Enjoy The Video.
Banana Bread with Chocolate Chip Streusel
- 2/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 3 very ripe mashed bananas
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5-inch metal loaf pan.
- For streusel – stir chocolate chips, brown sugar, and walnuts together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Sift all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt into medium bowl.
- Beat sugar, butter, and egg in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in mashed bananas and milk. Add dry ingredients and blend well.
- Spread half of batter in loaf pan. Sprinkle with half of streusel. Repeat with remaining batter and streusel.
- Bake until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool loaf in pan on rack.
Cooking time: 50 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12