Gluten Free Cacao Chip Cookies
These cookies were the end result of one of my random cooking experiences. When I am bored you will find me in the kitchen seeing what ingredients we have and what new recipes I can come up with !!!
These cookies were originally supposed to be a slice ….. but they seemed more of the cookie texture as I was making them so I went with it and it was a HIT ! They are delicious and packed full of healthy goodness; loads of fibre, protein, good fats and sugars purely from the fruit. These are great for school lunches and just as a snack throughout the day!!!
I hope you enjoy the cookies
- 1/2 cup of millet
- 1/4 cup of cacao nibs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place all of the ingredients expect the millet into a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add in the millet and pulse once more.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper - flatten the cookies with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes and until golden - Eat and enjoy!!!
- These cookies will last up to one week when kept in an air tight container or jar.