DIY Spring Fling Wreath
OMG IT’S ALMOST SPRING!!!! Finally got that out of the way…
So, it is supposed to snow here in Maryland, USA but I will not let it damper my spring excitement. I felt warmth on my face last week for the first time in months and it has brought me so much joy.
Basically, that means I went to Target and bought everything colorful and happy to welcome in the season. Seriously… I bought tablecloths and kitchen rugs and dishtowels. Now it looks like the Easter bunny vomited in my kitchen and I am completely thrilled with it.
After I hit up Target, I took a lovely trip down the floral area of Hobby Lobby because I realized my black door was sad and naked. And I realized I like to punish my husband and my bank account. Oh well, I am not upset about it.
So YAY! I made a DIY Spring Fling Wreath and I have to say, it may be my favorite wreath yet…
As always, it was super easy and you can do it too. Grab your hot glue and a glass of springy rose and enjoy some you time. Treat yourself to a lazy Sunday DIY. You deserve it.
- So, so many fake flowers in pink and green- hydrangeas, peonies, roses, succulents, ferns, etc.
- Metal wreath form
- Glue gun and lots of glue sticks
- Heat up the hot glue gun and trim all the flowers stems down to nubs
- Place the wreath form upside down on a flat surface and stick the largest flowers underneath so the stem nubs stick up through the wires
- Glue the nubs securely to the wreath form
- Once dry, flip the form over and continue glueing small flowers around the wreath until it is full
- Finish by glueing fern tips to the back so they stick out from the sides of the wreath
TA DA! You did it! I told you it was easy. Now go put that sucker up and watch your neighbors purr with envy as they pass your house.