Snicker bliss balls are on of my absolute favorite treats and are definitely one of my guilty pleasures, I love making a batch of these to treat myself and pick me pat the 3pm slump.
I actually haven’t ever had a snickers bar before…. sad but true I haven’t….. but I believe that I would still prefer these bliss balls to the real thing.
These bliss balls are a combination of sweet, salty, crunchy with a peanut and chocolate flavor to top it all off !
Enjoy and remember to treat yourself every once in a while, as life would be so boring without the little things that make us happy and sometime all you will need is a peanut snickers ball to brighten your day!!!!!!
Benefits Of Peanuts
Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, the healthful fat found in olive oil, but new research shows these tasty legumes are also as rich in antioxidants as many fruits.
While unable to boast an antioxidant content that can compare with the fruits highest in antioxidants, such as pomegranate, roasted peanuts do rival the antioxidant content of blackberries and strawberries, and are far richer in antioxidants than apples, carrots or beets. Research conducted by a team of University of Florida scientists, published in the journal Food Chemistry, shows that peanuts contain high concentrations of antioxidant polyphenols, primarily a compound called p-coumaric acid, and that roasting can increase peanuts’ p-coumaric acid levels, boosting their overall antioxidant content by as much as 22%.
Read more on the benefits of peanuts here
- 1 cup dry roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is combined but still has lots of texture. Roll into balls and place them into the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy!!!!!
- These will last up to two weeks when kept in an airtight container or jar.