Beautiful Breakfast Goodness Bowl
I found these beautiful super cool coconut bowls and possibly the cutest spoons I have ever come across, the spoon says it all “nourish your soul”.
This breakfast goodness bowl is amazing , and even better eaten out of such a beautiful and sustainable bowl.
Food is one of our greatest gifts on earth and so many people just aren’t aware of the impact it has on their lives. Food can either be ones medicine or ones poison, we only have one body in this world so it only makes sense to treat it right.
I believe that we should eat food in its most natural state and never eat too much fast or packaged food. My rule of thumb is if the product you want to buy has too many words that you don’t understand than don’t go there and your body will be better off without it.
Whenever berry season rolls around remember to freeze freeze freeze !
Anywho… I hope you enjoy this beautiful breakfast bowl and feel free to grab one of these amazing coconut bowls to serve it in they are found in multiple stores online but I got mine from ‘The Source Bulk Foods‘
Copyright 2017 Sugar Soil
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries (my personal favourites are raspberries, blueberries and strawberries)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of superfood greens powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of quinoa puffs
- 2 tablespoons of buckwheat oats
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 tablespoon of coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of chis seeds
- Place the banana, berries, milk, greens powder and flaxseed into a food processor and blend until think and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl and top with the toppings I have suggested or feel free to change it up and add whatever you would prefer!!!
Recipe Credit: Mia