Mint And Chocolate Truffles
These truffles are insane !
I put these out on a plate and they were gone in minutes …. the plate was completely empty !
Mint and chocolate truffles make the perfect Christmas treat ! Peppermint and chocolate are the perfect match and to top it off they are vegan.
These truffles take nearly no time at all and make and taste like they have taken all day.
If you have a lot of guests or Christmas parties to attend truffles or bliss balls make perfect Christmas gifts !
For these beautiful bliss balls I used peppermint essential oil from my favourite company ‘doterra’ , Ive been enjoying their oils for the past months, through applying them directly to skin and having them in my cooking.
I hope you enjoy these delicious treats
A Few Other Ideas For Sweet Treats
Can boost a person’s immunity Peppermint oil is also known to have powerful antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal effects, which is why it is used in so many alternative treatments. It is composed of camphor, menthol, and carvacrol, which are resistant to certain dangerous bacterial strains like E. coli, salmonella, and staph infections.
Peppermint oil contains menthol, which is good for the skin because it gives a cooling sensation. Furthermore, it nourishes dull skin and improves the texture of oily or greasy skin.
Read more on peppermint oil here
- 1/3 cup of cacao powder
- 1 cup of dates (soaked in boiling water for a few minutes until soft)
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil or 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 2/3 cup of coconut shredded
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Roll in balls around 1 tablespoon large and roll in some extra coconut.
- Set in the fridge and eat and enjoy!!!!!