Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups
Homemade peanut butter cups are decadent and delicious and totally make the perfect late night treat !
These peanut butter cups can be whipped up in minutes and then it takes a few hours to set in the freezer, so preparing in the morning for that afternoon pick me up is the way to go !
I created this recipe based off of the reeses peanut butter cups that I used to devour and crave 24/7 , unfortunately reeses peanut butter cups are full of …. stuff ….lots and lots of stuff .
These Sugar, dairy and gluten free peanut butter cups are to die for and a great afternoon pick me up !
I hope you enjoy these delicious treats !
If you love easy treats try these amazing bliss balls
- 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips (sugar free if can be)
- 1/4 cups of coconut milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- Place the chocolate chips into a pot and bring to a high heat and let them begin to melt.
- Add in the coconut milk and allow the mixture to begin to bubble.
- Pour a teaspoon of chocolate mixture into the cake liners and then place a teaspoon of peanut butter in - then pour a few tablespoons of chocolate mixture over the peanut butter.
- Repeat these steps until all of the mixture has been used up.
- Place them into a freezer and leave them for a few hours until they have set.
- Eat and enjoy!!!!
- If you have them preferably use silicone cupcake liners as the peanut butter cups come out really easy when using these - and they are also better for the environment and have minimal waste which is always an added bonus.
Recipe Credit: Mia